Header Ads

Coach of a football team school in Queensland

Coach of a football team school in Queensland





In my early years as a teacher of teachers Football Australia in secondary schools, I would be training after school at least once a week. Years later, it became untenable children started working after school and many had to take the bus home. So I would like to have a session of official training week for lunch. I would start with a warm up. Then I would do a certain job skills with them involves a grid later in my career. After that, we practice a basic game, for example, rebound launch center or fullback. We ended with a short game. He could be back against the front in midfield or practice handball game keepings-off is often based on computer errors made in their last game.




Then the other days of the week, children could borrow footballs to have "Kick kick" in the oval. As often as possible, I would be in the oval guys giving advice on how to improve their skills kicking and marking.

Wednesday, the day our sport, we were in the morning tea to check to help players to school. I would like to briefly talk about our games and announce the teams.

One of the tasks he had every day playing games was arbitrating particular school in previous years. This was responsible for the other team did not play our game and missed the experience to make teacher often. This meant that I was a disadvantage in one sense as a coach because I had to make changes "on the run". Therefore, whenever possible coached two teams competing in a general sense about what to do in our local competition. still officiate the game gives me the opportunity to see closely the errors of the game and the skills of my players did.

Most parts of the school in the local competition, organized after-hours school contests are relatively short. So always adopted the simple game plan. He was moving the ball quickly.

I always played my best players on the ball or center ie when the ball is most of the time. This allowed them to bring others into the game and increased the success of the team.

I watched our games, you rarely concentrate on their opponents. I would like to concentrate on my own players to seek ways to improve their performance and enjoyment of the game. After all, it was my job as a teacher.

Finally, I have always held a staff of students left with another front. He was against the women's team. Teachers had two teachers. girls team was accompanied by some of the senior players, dressed in uniforms of the girls in the second half. I always played in the bottom line as was often the only teacher with experience in football. The game has attracted many students and staff as spectators

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.